Arts & Culture: Hearing Earth’s CreaksAn immersive planetarium show lets audiences experience the sights and sounds of earthquakes as if from deep inside Earth.
An interesting article on the work of WAVES partner Ben Holtzman on sonification of seismic data. An innovative approach to data display, data mining and dissemination that is also an important component of WAVES: http://physics.aps.org/articles/v9/146
- Coordinated by Université Pierre et Marie Curie
- 15 participating partners
- 6 European countries and the USA
- 15 trained fellows
- Project budget: 3 227 952.96€
- Project duration: 4 years
- WAVES is a European project funded by the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under the Marie Slodowska-Curie grant agreement n° 641943.