WAVES Mid-Term meeting
WAVES Mid-Term Meeting
December 2nd, 2016
Université Pierre et Marie Curie, Paris 6
Tour Zamansky – 24th Floor, Room 2400
The purpose of this meeting is to assess the fulfillment of all aspects (scientific, research training, management, etc) of the project described in Annex 1 of the Grant Agreement. The structure of the network and the work plan will be reviewed. Particular attention will be paid to the training activities and networking aspects including activities across different sectors. As such, the Mid-Term Meeting is not just a scientific evaluation of the network.
Also in the section
- Coordinated by Université Pierre et Marie Curie
- 15 participating partners
- 6 European countries and the USA
- 15 trained fellows
- Project budget: 3 227 952.96€
- Project duration: 4 years
- WAVES is a European project funded by the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under the Marie Slodowska-Curie grant agreement n° 641943.