Workshop 5 - Wave propagatione laboratory experimentation and 3D printing
Workshop 5 will be held at the ETH in Zürich and will focus on the potential of 3D printing for scale-model seismology (e.g. complex model and physical analogues generation). This workshop will help develop the ESRs collaborative problem solving skills and train them to think of long-term applications.
Also in the section
- Coordinated by Université Pierre et Marie Curie
- 15 participating partners
- 6 European countries and the USA
- 15 trained fellows
- Project budget: 3 227 952.96€
- Project duration: 4 years
- WAVES is a European project funded by the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under the Marie Slodowska-Curie grant agreement n° 641943.